Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

The cruise is just a few weeks away, and many of us have been working out and trying to lose weight to look better in our swim wear. I was doing pretty well, and then as it tends to do work got in the way. It's hard to keep up my workout schedule while I'm traveling, especially when I'm working an average of 12 hour days. Like wise it's hard to keep up with good eating habits (something that I'm admittedly not good at in general).

Now, despite my working out I haven't made much progress weight wise (I think I may be a bit slimmer, but don't have much to gauge that by except my pants keep falling down.). One reason for this is I haven't made much of a change to my eating habits. I eat far too much fast food for one thing.

I came across the link below on Digg (I think). It is a free, web based Diet & Weight loss journal. You can set goals, and it helps you track them. You can also enter what you've eaten in a given day and it will help you figure out calorie in take. This can be a big help. Most people assume they have to make major changes to their diet, this isn't always the case. Sometimes just a small change can lower your daily calorie intake enough to make a difference.

Check it out, after all it's free!



FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

No comments: